Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
GUAIFENESIN
17 Replies
pam80 - July 2

January-

I'm glad that you did some research and found some positive reviews. I recommend you getting a copy of Dr. St. Amand's book and then deciding for yourself if you'd like to give it a try. Make your own decision.

Good luck to you-
Pam

tamrakat - January 2

I tried the guai protocol for 6-months back in 2008. It did not work for me. Then in 2009 I participated in the Stanford Phase II LDN for Fibromyalgia Clinical Trial. LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg) worked really well for me. I don’t know what causes other people's fibromyalgia, but mine was caused by an autoimmune thyroid disease called Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. LDN works on autoimmune diseases. BTW, several doctors and endocrinologists had for years assured me my thyroid was fine and was not the cause of my fibromyalgia and CFS, but they were wrong. My thyroid tests were low, but in the normal range. There are many other women like me who have gotten better after having had fibromyalgia. I learned about the fibromyalgia-thyroid connection on the Stop The Thyroid Madness website. I’m off all my pain meds now, and all I take is desiccated thyroid. I had been taking Ambien, Ativan, Lyrica, Valtrex, Zoloft, and Protonix. As I said before, this may not be the cause for everyone’s fibro, but it was for me.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?